Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New relationship

Have not had a lot of time this week to work on any new designs or molds, but I do have a little news to report. I was contacted by someone who was interested in my work here, and would like to work together to produce some two piece injection molds for some baits that he has designed. I am pretty excited about this new venture, and cant wait to get started. He has some great design and will be doing the mold design, while I will do the programming and machining of the mold to his specifications.

I also have been researching bench top CNC mills on the internet. This has always been something that I have wanted to get, but have never really had a "product" to manufacture. hopefully this will turn into something that will allow me to purchase something like this, http://www.smithy.com/index_inside.php?id=996 , soon. Having a
CNC mill at home would be awesome, and would more than likely make my wife happy, even though she does not think so, because it would get me out of her hair, lol.

I also emailed fishermans warehouse in Sacramento, Ca., asking about what I need to do to get some molds and or worms into their store. I have not had a response as of yet, but will be patient.

So, hopefully soon I will posting pictures and comments from the project mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment