Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Banned from tackleunderground.com

lol, I got banned from a lure making and bass fishing forum today. I guess the administrators if the site did not like my posts of my molds and worms. I was getting some good feedback and comments from some of it's members, but I guess if you make any type of comment about how strict they about what you can and cannot post they insta ban you.

I had posted a couple of pics of my latest 2 piece injection mold and the finished product, and the moderator told me that they had specific galleries for such posts and deleted my post. Then I posted a comment telling the moderator how I thought it was unfair and they shouldn't be so strict.....insta ban. No warning, no 2 day ban, insta permanent life time ban, wow.

www.tackleunderground.com moderators, you suck.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment