Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sponsorship announcement

I am proud and honored to announce that Bass magnet baits and Eugene Chong have entered into an sponsorship agreement to promote our custom baits and molds. Eugene is a proven tournament angler and an awesome guy all around. He is a social marketing wiz and I am very happy to have him on the team. Look for big things from both Bass magnet baits and Eugene in 2012. Read the official announcement here http://t.co/sCYr46y I am very excited about all the new things that have been happening with the brand. I am an thankful to all the kind people that have found what I am doing interesting and unique.

I am currently working on a very unique and different looking swim bait. I plan on having the mold complete by next week and making them available on the website by Tuesday 1/17.2012.






























I failed to get some video yesterday while fishing in the delta, so I decided to see how the ambush craw looked on a jig in the water.....AWESOME!! the action in the water is perfect, and when it is sitting still on the bottom, it looks just like a craw, ready to be eaten by a big largemouth.

1 comment: