Sunday, January 15, 2012

New paddle tail swim bait

Been a very exciting past couple of weeks for me and bass magnets baits. Between trying to make a ton of baits to get out to my one pro staff member Eugene Chong and and a potential second member, and trying to get in enough time on the computer to design a new bait, there hasn't been a lot of time for much else Also having to work at my real job, makes it hard to find enough ours in the day.

However, I did get the design completed on our paddle tail swim bait, and I am very excited to get this bait molded and up on the website. With the craze of the Alabama rig still red hot, and the popularity of rigging the alabama rig with swim baits I figured I could come up with something unique and different to drive some traffic to the site. Well folks, here it is....

First shot and testing will be Monday morning, and if all goes well and testin looks good, this bait will be available on the retail site by Tuesday.

I am going to need some help with a name, leave a comment making his worm and if I like it and use it I will send you a pack of these, so let's here hear what you got.

3 comments:

  1. Here's my entry: The Rampage Swimbait

    The turbulence and frenzied action of the swimbait will drive the bass wild!

    ReplyDelete