Thursday, January 5, 2012

small steps.....

A lot of things developing for bass magnet baits over the past few weeks. I have been in contact with a few people in the bait making and bass fishing industry, and have been getting some great feedback on my baits.

I have been receiving request to build molds for creatures and craws and worms, and even some swim baits jig heads for that new Alabama rig everyone is crazy about.

I did find an awesome deal on the soft plastic I use to pour these baits. I purchased 1 gallon of plastic for the same price that I had purchased 1 quart in the past. What an awesome deal!!!'

I made some baits tonight at the request of a potentional customer. Below is the Ambush Craw in the color smoke with peacock tinsel flake. The picture is a little dark, but I'm person and in water the bait really pops. I am very pleased with the results.





No comments:

Post a Comment