Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Current project

Currently working a new mold, this will be a flipping craw bug, approximately 5 1/2" inches long. solid body worm. We use this type of worm in the delta for fishing the weeds and toolies. This will be my 3rd working mold and I think I have a good runner and gate design that works well for this particular type of plastic.
























My "Delta Hog" has seen a little success, I had customer purchase 1 worm for a trial run, and turned around
and purchased 18 more then next week. gonna be adding a counter on this page to keep track of total sales, lol, hopefully I an retire soon.

I also worked on perfecting some color recipes this week:

Red watermelon:
4oz plastic
16 drops watermelon
4 drops black melon
1/4 tsp small red flake
1/4 tsp medium black flake
1/2 tsp salt






























Green Pumpkin:
4oz plastic
16 drops watermelon
32 drops pumpkin
1/4 tsp large red flake

No comments:

Post a Comment