Thursday, December 15, 2011

concept4

Finished up new concept today, tried to develop a streamlined, heavy duty worm that would penetrate the toolies and the weeds, but still have some nice action on the fall, when flipping for bass in the delta. Or maybe in the winter months when the temps. fall and a very slow presentation is needed.



The worm will look slightly different when molded,  the contours on the body and tail section cannot been seen in the model, because they will be created during the machining process. I hope to have this mold completed by Sunday, and some actual worms in bags by Monday.

I think I am going to have a little contest here, cause I need some help naming this worm. If you have an idea for the name of the worm, submit it here, @bassmagnetbaits on twitter or Facebook. I will choose the one I like the best and if it is yours, a sample pack of every worm I make will be sent to you. Thanks and good luck.

1 comment: